Find a list of apps available to help and support you with feelings and situations that you may be experiencing.
CalmHarm - Self-harm advice & support.
- Daylio (Free) - A mood tracking app allowing you to see how things are affecting the way that you feel.
- Headspace - Meditation and mindfulness exercises for relaxation.
Mindful Gnats (Free) - Simple Mindfulness techniques to aid relaxation.
- Mindshift (Free) - Helps young people understand and recognise anxiety, offering coping strategies.
- Pear reset (Free) - App aiding recovery from substance mis-use over a 12 week course. * Suitable for 17+
PTSD Coach (Free) - Self-help app for people experiencing PTSD. Suitable for 12+
- Recovery Record (Free) - Supports young people in their recovery from eating disorders. Suitable for 12+
- Rise Up + Recover (Free) - Helps you if you are struggling with food, dieting, exercise and body image. Suitable for 12+
- Relaxlite (Free) - Breathing and meditation exercises to help reduce stress & anxiety.
- Smiling Mind (Free) - Meditation based app to aid stress and anxiety recovery.
Super Better (Free) - A games based app that coaches resilience.
Worrinots Let children off-load their worries with The Worrinots app in the comfort of their own home. Parents/carers will need to use the Wotnot companion app to be able to monitor your child’s concerns
- Zipit (Free) - Helps young people “get flirty chat back on track” Suitable for 12+
Online and in message apps.